– Medical Law, civil healthcare law liability in health and disputes involving healthcare providers and patients;
– Defense before Federal and Regional Professional Councils;
– Advisory and judicial activity in healthcare law in Public and Private Health
– Legal support for healthcare providers, hospitals, clinics, cooperatives, health care providers, equipment and drug manufacturers, self-employed professionals, laboratories and home care;
– Expertise in regulatory matters including the Ministry of Health, National Supplementary Health Agency (ANS), National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) and (Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply (MAPA);
– Legal Advice on Supplementary Health (Health Plan Operators);
– Compliance, privacy and health ethics;
– Legal Support for Hospital Certification.